A globally recognised education
By choosing to study with Kent you can be confident you’re gaining a first-class education and working towards an industry-recognised qualification. Our accredited courses are the first step in launching your global career.
At Kent Institute Australia –
- Our Bachelor degrees are fully accredited by Australia’s independent national regulator for higher Education – The Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA). This means that Kent is responsible for maintaining compliance with the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011- Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015.
- Our courses are recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), with our Bachelor Degrees at AQF Level 7. Kent is responsible for the issuance of AQF certification documentation.
- Our Vocational (VET) courses are accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Kent is responsible for the quality of the training and assessment in compliance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
- Our Bachelor of Accounting degree is fully accredited and recognised by both CPA Australia and the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
- Kent is approved to offer courses to International Students and therefore is obligated and responsible for adhering to the National Code and the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act.
Approved for student visas
We’re an Australian government approved provider under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) to offer courses to international students who wish to apply for a student visa through the Department of Home Affairs to study in Australia.
The Australian Council for Private Education and Training
We’ve been a member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET) since 2001. The ACEPT is the largest body representing the private education and training sector in Australia.
We’re a fully-accredited Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO), so our vocational courses are listed with (Training.gov.au) , the official National Register of information on Training Packages, Qualifications, Courses, Units of Competency and Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
Approved Provider for FEE-HELP loans schemes
Kent Institute Australia is an approved provider for the Australian government loan scheme: FEE-HELP.