Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
National code: BSB61015
CRICOS code: 095633C
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management focuses on the development and application of specialised managerial knowledge across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. These individuals are often accountable for group outcomes and for the overall performance of the leadership and management functions of an organisation.
The course focuses on cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
Start dates and intakes:
- 22nd October, 2018
- 7th January 2019
- 4th February 2019
- 4th March 2019
- 22nd April 2019
- 20th May 2019
- 8th July 2019
- 5th August 2019
- 23rd September 2019
- 21st October 2019
Course duration: 52 weeks (9 x study blocks of 4 weeks + breaks).
Study options: Full time study only.
International applicants: Yes.
2018 Course fee: AUD $5,600 (Learn more about Fees)
Scholarships available: No.
Study requirements: Full-time (20 hours per week) using blended mode (face-to-face and online) Note: Excludes Self Study for assessment tasks.
Academic requirement: Entry to this course requires:
- Successful completion of Australian year 12 or equivalent; AND
- Successful completion of Kent’s AQF recognised Diploma of Leadership and Management; OR
- Substantial relevant work experience in a related field.
(Learn more about the ways you can meet this criteria by viewing our Academic Entry Equivalencies)
English requirement: International Applicants from non-English-speaking backgrounds only.
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent.
- Case studies
- Scenarios – problem solving
- Practical activities
- Oral Presentation
- Multiple choice quiz
- Written Portfolio
- Practical observations
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
Lead and Manage Change:
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
WHS and Risk Management:
- BSBWHS605 Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
- BSBRSK501 Manage Risk
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
Business Innovation and Development:
- BSBMGT619 Identify and implement business innovation
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
Corporate Social Responsibility:
- BSBMGT624 Develop and implement corporate social responsibility
Want to know more?