Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
National code: BSB61015
CRICOS code: 095633C
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management focuses on the development and application of specialised managerial knowledge across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. These individuals are often accountable for group outcomes and for the overall performance of the leadership and management functions of an organisation.
The course focuses on cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
Start dates and intakes:
- 8 January, 2018
- 5 February, 2018
- 5 March, 2018
- 23 April, 2018
- 21 May, 2018
- 9 July, 2018
- 6 August, 2018
- 24 September, 2018
- 22 October, 2018
Course duration: 52 weeks (9 x study blocks of 4 weeks + breaks).
Study options: Full time on campus only.
International applicants: Yes.
2017 Course fee: AUD $5,400.00 (Learn more about Fees)
Scholarships available: No.
Study requirements: 20 hours per week on campus.
Academic requirement: Entry to this course requires:
- Successful completion of Australian year 12 or equivalent; AND
- Successful completion of an AQF recognised Diploma of Leadership and Management; OR
- Substantial relevant work experience in a related field.
English requirement: Applicants from non-English-speaking backgrounds only.
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5 or equivalent.
- Case studies
- Scenarios – problem solving
- Practical activities
- Oral Presentation
- Multiple choice quiz
- Written Portfolio
- Practical observations
- PrManage Knowledge:
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- Lead and Manage Change:
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- WHS and Risk Management:
- BSBWHS605 Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
- BSBRSK501 Manage Risk
- Business Plan:
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- Manage Finances:
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- Marketing Plan:
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- Strategic Plans:
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- Business Innovation and Development:
- BSBMGT619 Identify and implement business innovation
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- Corporate Social Responsibility:
- BSBMGT624 Develop and implement corporate social responsibility
- Certificate IV in Business
- Certificate IV in Accounting
- Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Diploma of Accounting
- Diploma of Project Management
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Advanced Diploma of Program Management
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Accounting