Advanced Diploma of Program Management
National code: BSB61218
CRICOS code: 098963E
The Advanced Diploma of Program Management course focuses on developing the program management specialised knowledge and skills in the organisation. These individuals use initiative and judgement to direct, plan, and lead a range of program functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
The course focuses on cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
Start dates and intakes:
- 4th March, 2019
- 20th May, 2019
- 5th August, 2019
- 21st October, 2019
- 6th January, 2020
Course duration: 52 weeks (9 x study blocks of 4 weeks + breaks).
Study options: Full time study only.
International applicants: Yes.
2019 Course fee: AUD $6,000 (Learn more about Fees)
Scholarships available: No.
Study requirements: Full-time (20 hours per week) using blended mode (face-to-face and online) Note: Excludes Self Study for assessment tasks.
Academic requirement: Entry to this course requires:
- Successful completion of Australian year 12 or equivalent; AND
- Successful completion of Kent’s AQF recognised Diploma of Project Management qualification; OR
- Have completed two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level within a project or program environment within an enterprise.
(Learn more about the ways you can meet this criteria by viewing our Academic Entry Equivalencies)
English requirement: International Applicants from non-English-speaking backgrounds only.
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent.
- Case studies
- Scenarios – problem solving
- Practical activities
- Oral Presentation
- Multiple choice quiz
- Written Portfolio
- Practical observations
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
Program Delivery and Finances:
- BSBPMG615 Manage program delivery
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
Emotional Intelligence and Develop Contracts:
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- ICTICT602 Develop contracts and manage contracted performance
Implement Project Governance:
- BSBPMG622 Implement program governance
Manage Organisational Change:
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBPMG610 Enable program execution
- BSBPMG623 Manage benefits
- BSBPMG621 Facilitate stakeholder engagement
Program Risk Management:
- BSBPMG616 Manage program risk
Want to know more?