Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
National code: BSB42415
CRICOS code: 095637K
This course is suitable for those who want to develop their Marketing and Communication skillset and expand upon their knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts. You will develop a range of specialist marketing skills as well as other generic business skills that will allow you to function effectively in a Marketing industry setting. Individuals in these roles apply their expertise to a defined range of erratic problems and use their superior evaluation skills to make strategic decisions. Career outcomes from this course can include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Direct Marketing Officer
- Public Relations Officer
Start dates and intakes:
- 4th February, 2019
- 4th March, 2019
- 22nd April, 2019
- 20th May, 2019
- 8th July, 2019
- 5th August, 2019
- 23rd September, 2019
- 21st October, 2019
- 6th January, 2020
Course duration: 52 weeks (9 x study blocks of 4 weeks + breaks).
Study options: Full time study only.
International applicants: Yes.
2019 Course fee: AUD $6,000.00 (Learn more about Fees)
Scholarships available: No.
Study requirements: Full-time (20 hours per week) using blended mode (face-to-face and online) Note: Excludes Self Study for assessment tasks.
Academic requirement: Entry to this course requires:
- Successful completion of Australian year 11 or equivalent; OR
- Successful completion of an AQF recognised Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualification; OR
- Relevant work experience in a related field.
(Learn more about the ways you can meet this criteria by viewing our Academic Entry Equivalencies)
English requirement: International Applicants from non-English-speaking backgrounds only.
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent.
- Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Case studies
- Scenarios – problem solving
- Practical activities
- Oral Presentation
- Multiple choice quiz
- Written Portfolio
- Practical observations
- BSBMKG418 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
- BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBMKG401 Profile the Market
- BSBMKG408 Conduct market research
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
Product Knowledge and Promotion:
- BSBPRO401 Develop product knowledge
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
Strategies for Customer Service:
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
Brands and Business Identity:
- BSBIPR403 Protect and use brands and business identity
Want to know more?