Advanced Diploma of Business
National code: BSB60215
CRICOS code: 087458B
This Advanced Diploma of Business reflects the role of individuals with significant expertise in management principles and business strategy across a range of business functions.
The qualification is suited to the needs of individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational or employment opportunities.
Start dates and intakes:
- 8th January, 2018
- 5th February, 2018
- 5th March, 2018
- 23rd April, 2018
- 21st May, 2018
- 9th July, 2018
- 6th August, 2018
- 24th September, 2018
- 22nd October, 2018
Related Courses: 37 weeks (7 x study blocks of 4 weeks + breaks)
Study options: Full time study only.
International applicants: Yes.
2018 Course fee: AUD $4,200 (Learn more about Fees)
VET Fee Help: No
AQF Level: Level 6
Scholarships available: No.
Study requirements: Full-time (20 hours per week) using blended mode (face-to-face and online) Note: Excludes Self Study for assessment tasks.
Academic requirement: Entry to this course requires:
- Successful completion of Australian year 12 or equivalent; AND
- Successful completion of an AQF recognised Diploma of Business or other relevant qualification; OR
- Substantial relevant work experience in a related field.
English requirement: International Applicants from non-English-speaking backgrounds only.
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5 or equivalent.
Entry pathways: BSB50215 Diploma of Business, or other relevant qualification, or with substantial vocational experience in a range of environments acting in a range of senior support or technical roles.
- Written assessments
- Group projects
- Oral presentations
- Management Principles A:
- BSBINM601 Manage Knowledge and Information
- Management Principles B:
- BSBINN601 Lead and Manage Organisational Change
- BSBMGT605 Provide Leadership Across the Organisation
- Management Principles C:
- BSBFIM601 Manage Finances
- Business Strategy A:
- BSBSUS501 Develop Workplace Policy and Procedures for Sustainability
- Business Strategy B:
- BSBMGT616 Develop and Implement Strategic Plans
- Business Strategy C:
- BSBIPR601 Develop and Implement Strategies for Intellectual Property Management
- Business Strategy D:
- BSBCON801 Establish and Review the Business Continuity Management Framework and Strategies
Want to know more?