Certificate IV in Accounting
National code: FNS40615
CRICOS code: 091568F
This course aims to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to undertake operational reporting, prepare simple management reports and perform financial calculations. This course is ideal preparation if you wish to begin an accounting role.
Start dates and intakes:
- 7th August, 2017
- 25th September, 2017
- 23rd October, 2017
- 8th January, 2018
- 5th February, 2018
- 5th March, 2018
- 23rd April, 2018
- 21st May, 2018
- 9th July, 2018
- 6th August, 2018
- 24th September, 2018
- 22nd October, 2018
Course duration: 37 weeks (7 x study blocks of 4 weeks + breaks).
Study options: Full time study only.
International applicants: Yes.
2017 Course fee: AUD $4,050.00 (Learn more about Fees)
2018 Course fee: AUD $4,200.00 (Learn more about Fees)
VET Fee Help: No
AQF Level: Level 4
Scholarships available: No.
Study requirements: Full-time (20 hours per week) using blended mode (face-to-face and online) Note: Excludes Self Study for assessment tasks.
Academic requirement: Entry to this course requires:
- Successful completion of Australian year 11 or equivalent; OR
- Successful completion of an AQF recognised Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualification; OR
- Relevant work experience in a related field.
English requirement: International Applicants from non-English-speaking backgrounds only.
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5 or equivalent.
- Written assessments
- Group projects
- Oral presentations
- Professional Ethics and Business Law A:
- FNSACC401 Process Business Tax Requirements
- Professional Ethics and Business Law B:
- FNSACC403 Make Decisions in a Legal Context
- FNSINC401 Apply Principles of Professional Practice to Work in the Financial Services Industry
- Financial and Corporate Accounting A:
- FNSACC302 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC301 Process Financial Transactions and Extract Interim Reports
- Financial and Corporate Accounting B:
- BSBFIA401 Prepare Financial Reports
- FNSACC404 Prepare Financial Statements for Non-Reporting Entities
- Financial and Corporate Accounting C:
- FNSACC402 Prepare operational budgets
- FNSBKG404 Carry Out Business Activity and Installment Activity Statement Tasks
- Accounting Information Systems A:
- BSBITU306 Design and Produce Business Documents
- BSBITU402 Develop and use Complex Spreadsheets
- Accounting Information Systems B:
- FNSACC406 Set Up and Operate a Computerised Accounting System
- FNSBKG405 Establish and Maintain a Payroll System
Want to know more?