Certificate IV in Business
National code: BSB40215
CRICOS code: 086880G
The Certificate IV in Business can help provide students with the knowledge and skills to explore career options such as project officer or administrator in a variety of fields such as management, marketing and accounting.
You will be trained in developing teams and individuals, establishing networks, customer services strategies and innovation in the business world.
Start dates and intakes:
- 4th February, 2019
- 4th March, 2019
- 22nd April, 2019
- 20th May, 2019
- 8th July, 2019
- 5th August, 2019
- 23rd September, 2019
- 21st October, 2019
- 6th January, 2020
Course duration: 37 weeks (7 x study blocks of 4 weeks + breaks).
Study options: Full time study only.
International applicants: Yes.
2019 Course fee: AUD $4,500 (Learn more about Fees)
VET Fee Help: No
AQF Level: Level 4
Scholarships available: No.
Study requirements: Full-time (20 hours per week) using blended mode (face-to-face and online) Note: Excludes Self Study for assessment tasks.
Academic requirement: Entry to this course requires:
- Successful completion of Australian year 11 or equivalent; OR
- Successful completion of an AQF recognised Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualification; OR
- Relevant work experience in a related field.
(Learn more about the ways you can meet this criteria by viewing our Academic Entry Equivalencies)
English requirement: International Applicants from non-English-speaking backgrounds only.
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent.
(Learn more about the ways you can meet this criteria by viewing our English Language Proficiency Requirements)
Entry pathways: BSB30112 Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualifications or with vocational experience assisting in a range of environments providing administrative or operational support to individuals and/or teams but without a formal business qualification.
- Written assessments
- Group projects
- Oral presentations
- BSBCUS402 Address Customer Needs
Business Communication B:
- BSBCMM301 Process Customer Complaints
- BSBCUS403 Implement Customer Service Standards
Business Communication C:
- BSBCMM401 Make a Presentation
Marketing Principles A:
- BSBMKG414 Undertake Marketing Activities
Marketing Principles B:
- BSBINN301 Promote Innovation in a Team Environment
- BSBMKG413 Promote Products and Services
Business Law and Work Health Safety A:
- BSBWHS401 Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures and Programs to Meet Legislative Requirements
Business Law and Work Health Safety B:
- BSBADM409 Coordinate Business Resources
- BSBIPR403 Protect and use Brands and Business Identity
Want to know more?