Diploma of Leadership and Management
National code: BSB51915
CRICOS code: 095634B
This course is designed for those seeking a career in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level highlight sound judgement in organising, implementing and monitoring their individual workload and the workload of their team. They have a complex skillset in communication, which they use to support their team in achieving enterprise requirements.
This course offers a practical understanding of operational planning management, emotional intelligence, team and meeting management, workplace relationship management and financial management.
Start dates and intakes:
- 7th August, 2017
- 25th September, 2017
- 23rd October, 2017
- 8th January, 2018
- 5th February, 2018
- 5th March, 2018
- 23rd April, 2018
- 21st May, 2018
- 9th July, 2018
- 6th August, 2018
- 24th September, 2018
- 22nd October, 2018
Course duration: 52 weeks (9 x study blocks of 4 weeks + breaks).
Study options: Full time on campus only.
International applicants: Yes.
2017 Course fee: AUD $5,400.00 (Learn more about Fees)
Scholarships available: No.
Study requirements: 20 hours per week on campus.
Academic requirement: Entry to this course requires:
- Successful completion of Australian year 12 or equivalent; OR
- Successful completion of an AQF recognised Certificate IV in Business or other relevant qualification; OR
- Relevant work experience in a related field.
English requirement: Applicants from non-English-speaking backgrounds only.
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5 or equivalent.
- Case studies
- Scenarios – problem solving
- Practical activities
- Oral Presentation
- Multiple choice quiz
- Written Portfolio
- Practical observations
- Customer Relationship Management:
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- Workplace Relationship Management:
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- Marketing Planning:
- BSBMKG506 Plan market research
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- Financial Management:
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- Marketing Mix and Trends:
- BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- Project Work:
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- Operational Planning Management:
- BSBMGT517 Manage Operational Plan
- Emotional Intelligence:
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- Team and Meeting Management:
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBADM502 Manage Meetings
- Certificate IV in Business
- Certificate IV in Accounting
- Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Diploma of Accounting
- Diploma of Project Management
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Advanced Diploma of Program Management
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Accounting