Diploma of Project Management
National code: BSB51415
CRICOS code: 095635A
This course is designed for those seeking a career in project management through developing the skills and knowledge for managing projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors.
This course offers a practical understanding of project scope and professional development, project timing and costs, project integration, project governance, project quality, project human resources, project information and communication, project stakeholder engagement and project risk management.
Start dates and intakes:
- 8 January, 2018
- 5 March, 2018
- 21 May, 2018
- 6 August, 2018
- 22 October, 2018
Course duration: 52 weeks (9 x study blocks of 4 weeks + breaks).
Study options: Full time study only.
International applicants: Yes.
2018 Course fee: AUD $5,600 (Learn more about Fees)
Scholarships available: No.
Study requirements: Full-time (20 hours per week) using blended mode (face-to-face and online) Note: Excludes Self Study for assessment tasks.
Academic requirement: Entry to this course requires:
- Successful completion of Australian year 12 or equivalent; OR
- Successful completion of Kent’s AQF recognised Certificate IV in Business or other relevant qualification; OR
- Relevant work experience in a related field.
English requirement: Applicants from non-English-speaking backgrounds only.
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5 or equivalent.
- Case studies
- Scenarios – problem solving
- Practical activities
- Oral Presentation
- Multiple choice quiz
- Written Portfolio
- Practical observations
- Project Scope and Professional Development:
- BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Project Timing and Costs:
- BSBPMG512 Manage project time
- BSBPMG512 Manage project cost
- Project Integration:
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
- Project Governance:
- BSBPMG520 Manage project governance
- Project Quality:
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- Project Human Resources:
- BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- Project Information and Communication:
- BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
- Project Stakeholder Engagement:
- BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
- Project Risk Management:
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
- Certificate IV in Business
- Certificate IV in Accounting
- Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Diploma of Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Advanced Diploma of Program Management
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Accounting