In March 2017, Kent Institute Australia moved to a new contemporary, custom-built campus, which is independently run and operated by Kent. The exciting new campus is located at Levels 9 and 10, 350 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
The specially designed campus features furnished student breakout areas, contemporary colour schemes and premium IT facilities. Some other features of the campus include:
- Four new computer labs and five lecture theatres/tutorial rooms
- An Academic Learning Centre and Library with private study areas
- Two private group project rooms with projection functionality
- Large student breakout room
- Indoor bike racks
Kent’s Melbourne campus is centrally located with great transport connections:
- By bus: Our campus is located near several bus exchanges. Check out Melbourne Buses for more information.
- By train/tram: Flagstaff Station is a four-minute walk from the campus. Melbourne Central Station is a seven-minute walk. Check out Melbourne Trains for more information.
- By car: There are plenty of public carparks located around the Melbourne CBD and typically there is a daily or hourly rate payable.
350 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000:
Kent’s Sydney campus offers students a place to enhance their development and skills with state-of-the-art facilities. Located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, the campus is only minutes away from several major public transport connections. The modern, contemporary campus offers Kent students an environment for interactive learning and provides them with an iconic destination for studying and socialising.
Kent’s Sydney CBD campus features:
- Free high-tech IT services and laboratories
- Sleek modern student kitchen and breakout areas
- Dedicated mezzanine floor with Learning Centre and IT labs for general study
- Student accessible project and meeting rooms
- Access to public transport, restaurants and tourist attractions
- State of the art lecture and tutorial rooms
Kent’s Sydney campuses are centrally located with great transport connections:
- By bus: We’re close to several bus exchanges. Check out Sydney Buses for more information.
- By train: Wynyard Station is only a 5-minute walk away and connects with most train lines directly. Check out Sydney Trains for more information.
- By car: There are plenty of public car parks located around the Sydney CBD and typically there is a daily or hourly rate payable.
10 Barrack Street, Sydney NSW 2000: