FEE-HELP offers financial assistance to eligible students studying higher education qualifications.
It’s available to eligible students who are:
- Australian Citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders or Permanent Visa holders
- Students undertaking bridging study for an overseas course
- Studying a course leading to higher education (such as a Bachelor Degree, Gradate Diploma, or Doctorate)
- Meet tax file number requirements
- Have not exceeded the FEE help loan limit ($102,392 in 2018)
Which Kent courses is FEE HELP available for?
FEE-HELP is available for two Kent courses:
- Bachelor of Business: 3 Years (6 trimesters). (074600G)
- Bachelor of Accounting: 3 Years (6 trimesters). (074601G)
How can I apply?
What if I need to cancel my studies?
If you have applied for FEE-HELP and then decided to cancel your studies, you must withdraw your enrolment in each unit of study before the census date or you’ll incur debt.
How do I get a Tax File Number?
To apply for a Tax File Number, visit the Australian Taxation Office website.
What is a CHESSN?
When you enrol at Kent you’ll be allocated a Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN) if you don’t already have one. It’s a unique identifier that helps Kent to manage your FEE-HELP application.
What happens if my course ceases to be offered?
Please read our Statement of Tuition Assurance.