Wellbeing & Support
At Kent, we understand that studying in a new country can be challenging. It can take time to settle into your new city and studies. And living a long way from family and adjusting to new ways can add increased difficulties and stress to your life.
But we also know that students who are doing well in all areas of their life achieve better academically. Therefore, at Kent we encourage you to do things that support your physical and mental wellbeing to help you stay on track and achieve success. This includes connecting with people and getting involved, doing things you enjoy, learning to manage stress and asking for support when you need it.
To help you do this, Kent offers:
- A Free Counselling Service to help you work through difficult times
- Workshops to develop your personal and professional skills to achieve career success like our LEAD program
- Social events and activities. Start by having a look at our Events Calendar
- A Reflection Room where you can take a break
- Student Representative Group (SRG)
- Student Mentor Program
- Accommodation Advice
- Sexual Misconduct – Prevention and Response