Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
National code: ICT60115
CRICOS code: 086723J
An advanced information communication technology background is required to undertake this course. Focusing on the managerial side of information technology, practical knowledge and skills will be used in the execution of complex project plans.
Students will be able to obtain the skills to interact with clients at a business level as well as analytically evaluate projects and equipment.
Start dates and intakes:
- 8th January, 2018
- 5th February, 2018
- 5th March, 2018
- 23rd April, 2018
- 21st May, 2018
- 9th July, 2018
- 6th August, 2018
- 24th September, 2018
- 22nd October, 2018
Related Courses: 30 weeks (6 x study blocks of 4 weeks + breaks)
Study options: Full time study only.
International applicants: Yes.
2018 Course fee: AUD $4,200 (Learn more about Fees)
VET Fee Help: No
AQF Level: Level 6
Scholarships available: No.
Study requirements: Full-time (20 hours per week) using blended mode (face-to-face and online) Note: Excludes Self Study for assessment tasks.
Academic requirement: Entry to this course requires:
- Successful completion of Australian year 12 or equivalent; AND
- Successful completion of Kent’s AQF recognised Diploma of Website Development or Diploma of Digital Media Technologies or other relevant qualification; OR
- Substantial relevant work experience in a related field.
English requirement: International Applicants from non-English-speaking backgrounds only.
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5 or equivalent.
- Written assessments
- Report writing
- ICTICT601 Develop ICT Strategic and Action Plans
- ICTICT604 Identify and Implement Business Innovation
Advanced Diploma Project A (Knowledge Management) B:
- ICTDBS501 Monitor and Improve Knowledge Management System
- ICTDBS602 Develop a Knowledge Management Strategy
- ICTICT605 Implement a Knowledge Management Strategy
Advanced Diploma Project A (Knowledge Management) C:
- BSBINN601 Lead and Manage Organisational Change
- ICTICT610 Manage Copyright, Ethics and Privacy in an IT Environment
Advanced Diploma Project B (Systems Development) A:
- BSBWOR502 Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
- ICTICT608 Interact With Clients on a Business Level
- ICTSAD505 Develop Technical Requirements for Business Solutions
Advanced Diploma Project B (Systems Development) B:
- ICTPMG606 Manage ICT Project Quality
- ICTPMG609 Plan and Direct Complex ICT Projects
- ICTSUS601 Integrate Sustainability in ICT Planning and Design Projects
Advanced Diploma Project B (Systems Development) C:
- ICTICT508 Evaluate Vendor Products and Equipment
- ICTICT602 Develop Contracts and Manage Contracted Performance
- ICTSAS601 Implement Change-Management Processes
Want to know more?