Learn More about Kent’s Students
At Kent we believe in a partnership learning journey, where we learn from each other through an open exchange of cultural experiences, professional ideas and personal values. Our diverse student, talents and world views ensure an environment of understanding based on mutual respect and exchange.
Kent recognises students who have made significant achievements during their studies, listed below are the recipients of these awards:
Leadership Experience and Development (LEAD) Ambassador of the Year
This recognition is awarded to a Kent student who attains the highest number of points as part of Kent’s LEAD program for attending extra-curricular professional development sessions, career preparation programs and volunteering throughout the year.
Ms. Dharlene Juan – 2018 (Sydney)
Ms. Sharandeep Kaur– 2018 (Melbourne)
Ms. Neusa Margarete Da Silva Almas – 2017
Student Leadership Award (Graduate)
The award is presented at the end of year graduation ceremony and recognises students who have demonstrated a combination of the following:
- A strong commitment to studies
- The ability to respond to challenges
- A capacity to act as a mentor to other students
- A willingness to contribute to the life of the campus
- Outstanding potential for significant leadership in their future career
- Clear commitment to the value of cultural diversity
- Creative talent and enterprise
Deepesh Mishra – 2018
Ma. Myrvee Ortega – 2017
Kent Award for Academic Excellence
This recognition is awarded to a Kent student who attains a two Trimester percentage greater than or equal to 85%. Results from the compulsory Trimesters 1 and 2 are collated to determine the recipient of this Award.
Elie Jonathan Abikhzer – 2018
Thi Lien Dinh – 2018
Princess Jamie Javier De Guzman – 2018
Ngoc Thuy Duong Nguyen – 2017
Dean’s List for Outstanding Academic Performance
This recognition is awarded to Kent students who achieve at least three (3) distinctions (and no lower than Credit in their other unit) each Trimester.
Click here to view the Dean’s List for Outstanding Academic Performance in 2018.
Read what current students and graduates have to say about their experience at Kent Institute Australia and why they think we’re one of Australia’s best education providers:
- Supradi’s Story – Bachelor of Accounting
- Matteo’s Story – Diploma of Digital Media Technologies
- Irwan’s Story – Bachelor of Accounting
- Dona’s Story – Diploma of Business
- Myrvee’s Story – Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Atziri’s Story – Certificate IV in Accounting