Student Representative Group (SRG)
What is the role of the SRG?
The primary role and objective of the SRG is to enable an elected group of students to represent the student body and to conduct an effective group meeting structure to ensure the student body is adequately represented and recognised to:
- Enhance the advancement of student life, quality education, and student participation
- Contribute to maintaining and enhancing student life in all the relevant aspects such as academic and social areas
- Mediate the gap between the students and management
- Improve transparency through consistent communication with Kent students
- Encourage and support active participation of all students in community engagement