Money Matters Made Easy!
Payment Option 1
Domestic Bank Transfers
Direct deposit or Electronic Bank Transfer
You can transfer fees directly into Kent Institute Australia’s bank account. Please remember to use your name and student ID on the transaction description so we can track your payment.
Account name: Kent Institute Australia Pty Ltd
Branch number: 012-245
Account number: 259444903
Bank name: ANZ (Australia and New Zealand banking group)
Bank address: 212 Burwood Road, Burwood NSW 2134 Australia
Swift code: ANZBAU3M
Payment Option 2
Overseas Bank Transfers
Online payments through Flywire
Flywire offers many unique benefits to international students, including:
- Allowing you or your family members to make a secure transfer from almost any country, and in many cases, in your home currency;
- Offering a range of different payment methods; and
- Providing payment tracking from the minute you make the payment to when we receive your payment.
Fees and charges:
- International bank transfer – No fees incurred
- Domestic bank transfer – $40 AUD fee incurred per transaction (to avoid this fee you may prefer to transfer funds direct from your AUD bank account, as described in Option 1).
Please note: Kent no longer accepts credit card authority forms as an increased security measure.
Need More Information?
Call: +612 9093 5123
Call: +613 8353 0820