Kent is currently seeking an IT support and Digital Marketing Officer. This role will be based in our Sydney CBD campus and will report to the Executive Manager of IT & Facilities.
The IT support and Digital Marketing Officer is responsible for providing support to the IT unit with the secure and efficient delivery of all IT services within the company; as well as acting as a key liaison between all Kent locations and operational units to develop the organisation’s online marketing campaigns and oversee all lead nurturing activities for Kent.
- Providing IT Support to all Kent
- Assist in maintaining general building facilities equipment as required.
- Create and implement digital marketing campaigns and support the development of targeted e-marketing and communication campaigns.
- Design, edit and create marketing collateral including brochures, flyers, booklets, and banners using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop to support specific marketing campaigns.
- Represent Kent at marketing and campus events as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant undergraduate degree, diploma or certificate and/or a minimum of 1 to 2 years relevant IT experience – or –
- A qualification in marketing or similar and/or substantial experience in a digital marketing and communications role.
- Demonstrated high level technical expertise, problem solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with or an understanding of CRM software, online platforms, databases and Google Analytics.
- A strong understanding of digital and social media marketing, including performance measurement and analytics.
- Experience in digital design including Adobe and Canva software.
- Experience in digital media technologies and production of engaging online content.
- Understanding of data analytics, and ability to draw insights and communicate recommendations to Kent senior management.
- Knowledge of international business, marketing and/or project management in an education environment in the private or public sector would be advantageous.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy. Innovative and creative thinker.
- A broad IT background, knowledge of industry trends and the ability to apply and develop this knowledge in the workplace.
- Ability to achieve critical deadlines and work as a team.
- Ability to work individually and make good decisions when required, based on existing policies and procedures.
- Ability to use judgment, resourcefulness and common-sense to explore opportunities and evaluate risks to achieve desired
- A proven commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning.
Specific Technical Criteria:
Desired Technical qualifications/experience would include:
- Microsoft Windows OS desktop and server (including basic Active Directory skills).
- Microsoft Desktop operating systems and Office
- Software deployment methods.
- Helpdesk logging/reporting tools.
- Adobe Creative Cloud suite of
- Good general PC/Server and peripheral hardware support, including printers and
- Microsoft server applications (such as SQL and Exchange) advantageous.
- Cisco and Dell network technologies (LAN/WAN) advantageous.
- Basic programming/scripting skills would also be beneficial.
- Previous experience with telephony systems/VoIP and Video conferencing would be advantageous.
Please submit your application via email to HR@kent.edu.au . Please ensure your application includes a one-page cover letter detailing your suitability for the role and a copy of your resume. Please attention your cover letter to Daniel Burt.
For further information, please contact HR at HR@kent.edu.au .
Please note – only successful applicants will be contacted.