Shaping the leaders of tomorrow
As part of our vision to create the next generation of business managers, IT specialists, accountants and marketers, Kent Institute Australia offers generous scholarships to Australian and International students across both the Sydney and Melbourne campuses. Scholarships are awarded to foster diversity and inclusion and also to attract students from diverse regions of the world to pursue a degree at Kent.
Scholarship offerings change throughout the year, so please contact us, to enquire about upcoming scholarships if one is not currently available.
Kent International Student Scholarship
A scholarship for international students who are commencing a full-time undergraduate Higher Education course. Students must have achieved sound academic standing and results in their previous studies.
- Benefit: The scholarship is a 30% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their course. Each scholarship application is assessed on a case-by-case basis with final selection by the Chief Executive Officer.
- To apply for this scholarship:
- Read the International Student Scholarship information and guidelines (which includes terms and conditions about retaining the scholarship for the duration of your course)
- Complete and sign the International Student Scholarship application form and submit at the same time as applying for your course
- Wait to hear back from Kent – if you are successful, you will be notified in writing after acceptance of your Offer of Admission and prior to the commencement date.
Kent Higher Education Bursary for International Students
A limited offering for international students who are enrolling into Kent’s higher education Bachelor degree courses. Students must have applied through authorised Kent Agents at both the Sydney and Melbourne campuses.
- Benefit: The bursary awards applicants with a $300 per unit reduction in tuition fees for the first 24 units enrolled.
- Information and guidelines: Please read the Higher Education Bursary information and guidelines for more information.
- If you are successful for the Higher Education Bursary, you will be notified in writing with a Bursary Confirmation Letter after acceptance of your Offer of Admission and prior to the commencement date.
Kent Alumni Bursary
Please contact us to enquire about applying for the Kent Alumni Bursary.