Kent is currently seeking a highly motivated Student Recruitment Executive with proven experience recruiting both international and domestic students in both VET and Higher Education. This role will be based in our Sydney campus (CBD – Barrack Street) and reports to Manager Marketing and Recruitment.
The role is primarily, but not exclusively, focused on servicing the local regional market through relationship management with internal and external stakeholders. The role is also responsible for handling direct prospective student enquiries and preliminarily assessing and preparing admission documents, including monitoring and administering the Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRMS) as required.
- Generate new VET and Higher Education student enrolments, including the implementation of conversion initiatives.
- Develop and maintain specialist knowledge on education systems, qualifications (including pathways), admission requirements and cultures for regions of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the key influencers for students and key contacts including Australian Government offices, agents, local institutions and alumni.
- Undertake regular Agent auditing processes as required in compliance with Kent’s Policy & Procedures and Government regulations.
- Provide advice to senior management on all issues relating to the local student recruitment market and assist with the preparation of associated analysis of market data and/or student trends.
- Monitor the market for developments, risks and opportunities and build this information into the marketing and recruitment activities as appropriate.
- Represent Kent at marketing and recruitment Fairs targeting international and domestic students, educational institutions and exhibitions or seminars.
- Develop and nurture positive working relationships, including sharing of information, with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist and support the development and management of a diverse network of external contacts including agents, sponsoring bodies, educational institutions and government bodies within the region.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of a minimum of a Bachelor Degree in an appropriate discipline;
- At least 3 years of marketing and recruitment experience in a Vocational (VET) and/or Higher Education institution.
- Dual sector experience
- Familiarity with Australian government regulatory requirements related to international education
- Knowledge of IT and related student administration/finance systems – RTO Manager and a Customer Relationship Management System (CRMS) understanding an advantage
- IT Skills associated with Microsoft Office, especially with Excel
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills; including a well-developed service focus – enquiries, including face to face, telephone and electronic mail are to be attended to in an efficient and polite manner.
- Efficient, accurate and ability to work within specific required timelines
- A genuine self-starter
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritise work to deadlines and achieve pre-determined outcomes
Please submit your application via email at HR@kent.edu.au . Please ensure your application includes a one-page cover letter detailing your suitability for the role and a copy of your resume. Please note – only successful applicants will be contacted.