Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
National code: BSB61315
CRICOS code: 095638J
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who provide leadership and strategic direction in the Marketing and Communications activities of an organisation. Upon completion of this course, individuals will be able to analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies. Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the marketing and communications field. Typically, they are accountable for group outcomes and the overall performance of the marketing and communication, advertising or public relations functions of an organisation.
- Marketing and Communications Consultant
- Account Manager (Advertising)
- Marketing and Communications Manager
Start dates and intakes:
- 7th August, 2017
- 25th September, 2017
- 23rd October, 2017
- 8th January, 2018
- 5th February, 2018
- 5th March, 2018
- 23rd April, 2018
- 21st May, 2018
- 9th July, 2018
- 6th August, 2018
- 24th September, 2018
- 22nd October, 2018
Course duration: 52 weeks (9 x study blocks of 4 weeks + breaks).
Study options: Full time on campus only.
International applicants: Yes.
2017 Course fee: AUD $5,400.00 (Learn more about Fees)
Scholarships available: No.
Study requirements: 20 hours per week on campus.
Academic requirement: Entry to this course requires:
- Successful completion of Australian year 12 or equivalent; AND
- Successful completion of an AQF recognised Diploma of Marketing and Communication; OR
- Relevant work experience in a related field.
English requirement: Applicants from non-English-speaking backgrounds only.
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5 or equivalent.
- Written assessments
- Group projects
- Oral Presentation
- Manage Knowledge:
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- Lead and Manage Change:
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- WHS and Risk Management:
- BSBWHS605 Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
- BSBRSK501 Manage Risk
- Business Plan:
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- Manage Finances:
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- Marketing Plan:
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- Strategic Plans:
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- Marketing Objectives and Research:
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBMKG607 Manage market research
- Advertising Campaign:
- BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign