Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
National code: BSB61315
CRICOS code: 095638J
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who provide leadership and strategic direction in the Marketing and Communications activities of an organisation. Upon completion of this course, individuals will be able to analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies. Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the marketing and communications field. Typically, they are accountable for group outcomes and the overall performance of the marketing and communication, advertising or public relations functions of an organisation.
- Marketing and Communications Consultant
- Account Manager (Advertising)
- Marketing and Communications Manager
Start dates and intakes:
- 8th January, 2018
- 5th February, 2018
- 5th March, 2018
- 23rd April, 2018
- 21st May, 2018
- 9th July, 2018
- 6th August, 2018
- 24th September, 2018
- 22nd October, 2018
Course duration: 52 weeks (9 x study blocks of 4 weeks + breaks).
Study options: Full time study only.
International applicants: Yes.
2018 Course fee: AUD $5,600 (Learn more about Fees)
Scholarships available: No.
Study requirements: Full-time (20 hours per week) using blended mode (face-to-face and online) Note: Excludes Self Study for assessment tasks.
Academic requirement: Entry to this course requires:
- Successful completion of Australian year 12 or equivalent; AND
- Successful completion of Kent’s AQF recognised Diploma of Marketing and Communication; OR
- Successful completion of the following pre-requisite units:
- BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
English requirement: Applicants from non-English-speaking backgrounds only.
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5 or equivalent.
- Written assessments
- Group projects
- Oral Presentation
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
Lead and Manage Change:
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
WHS and Risk Management:
- BSBWHS605 Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
- BSBRSK501 Manage Risk
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
Marketing Objectives and Research:
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBMKG607 Manage market research
- BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
Want to know more?